Do You Have Irrigation Experience? Our Fall Hiring Is On Now
We are actively hiring candidates with irrigation or irrigation-relevant experience to fill positions in our installation and service departments, with full time seasonal AND full time year round employment opportunities beginning Fall 2016.
Our seasonal irrigation industry means you have the potential to earn full-year income, with lots of overtime hours, paired with the ability to travel, work, or study during the off-season.
Does this sound like you?
- You have some experience working in irrigation or landscaping
- You are happy to work outdoors in all weather
- You are physically fit and like to work hard
- You work well in a team, and can communicate with other crew and clients in a positive, respectful, and courteous manner
- You are honest, trustworthy, respectful and presentable
- You are self-motivated and have demonstrated a solid work ethic
- You have a pro-active, hard-working and flexible can-do attitude
- You may be an excellent candidate for our or Irrigation Installation Foreman positions.
University Sprinklers is an established, reputable and growing company that pays its employees well. We offer opportunities for advancement, a flexible seasonal schedule, plus potential for personal and professional growth.
Are You Service-Oriented?
Our Service Technician Roles appeal to highly motivated individuals who are looking for:
- A well-defined career and income path
- In-house on-the-job training opportunities
- Continued industry-specific training and certifications (at our cost)
- An uncapped commission structure
- A greater earning capacity
- Opportunities for Sales
You Are An Ideal Service Technician Candidate If…
- You have irrigation or comparable experience
- You like spending time outdoors
- You are personable, professional, hard-working and driven
- You possess both a competitive spirit and a team mentality
- You have demonstrated perseverance and commitment
- You are looking to build a long term career in a service-driven environment
- You have a strong desire to learn and teach.
Our Service Technicians also enjoy a flexible schedule that still leaves time for family, post-secondary studies, your favourite sports and other lifestyle pursuits.