University Sprinklers Is Hiring For Spring 2016
We are actively hiring to fill positions in our installation and service departments, with full time seasonal AND full time year round employment opportunities beginning as early as March 15, 2016.
Our seasonal irrigation industry means you have the potential to earn full-year income, with lots of overtime hours, paired with the ability to travel, work, or study during the off-season.
Does this sound like you?
- You are happy to work outdoors in all weather
- You are physically fit and like to work hard
- You work well in a team, and can communicate with other crew and clients in a positive, respectful, and courteous manner
- You are honest, trustworthy, respectful and presentable
- You are self-motivated and have demonstrated a solid work ethic
- You have a pro-active, hard-working and flexible can-do attitude
- You may be an excellent candidate for our Irrigation Labour Crew or Irrigation Installation Foreman positions.
Are you a student who needs to earn tuition during summer semester? Or are you looking to finance some upcoming travel, with a job to come back to upon your return? Maybe you like to spend your winters on the ski hill? An irrigation job at University Sprinklers might be an ideal fit for you!
University Sprinklers is an established, reputable and growing company that pays its employees well. We offer opportunities for advancement, a flexible seasonal schedule, plus potential for personal and professional growth.
Just starting out?
Thinking longer term?
Are You Thinking Bigger Picture?
Our Service Technician Roles appeal to highly motivated individuals who are looking for:
- A well-defined career and income path
- In-house on-the-job training opportunities
- Continued industry-specific training and certifications (at our cost)
- An uncapped commission structure
- A greater earning capacity
- Opportunities for Sales
You Are An Ideal Service Technician Candidate If…
- You like spending time outdoors
- You are personable, professional, hard-working and driven
- You possess both a competitive spirit and a team mentality
- You have demonstrated perseverance and commitment
- You are looking to build a long term career in a service-driven environment
- You have a strong desire to learn and teach.
Our Service Technicians also enjoy a flexible schedule that still leaves time for family, post-secondary studies, your favourite sports and other lifestyle pursuits.