Stage 2 Watering Restrictions Start August 4
In Metro Vancouver, the following restrictions are in effect starting August 4.
Under Stage 2 water restrictions:
- All lawn watering is prohibited
- Trees, shrubs, and flowers can be watered by hand or using soaker hoses or drip irrigation at any time, or by using a sprinkler between 5 a.m. and 9 a.m. any day
- Vegetable gardens can be watered at any time
- Aesthetic water features, such as fountains, cannot be filled or topped up
- Washing impermeable surfaces like driveways and sidewalks is prohibited except in limited circumstances
Learn more about watering restrictions here.
Learn how to program your timer here.
Contact us for technician assistance.